Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Rush Limbaugh update 1/29/08

I'll be sharing a lot of video from You Tube on this blog, since You Tube has rapidly become the place where people go to share video of events that impact them, and where others go to see "what's up."

I'm not affilitated with any of these You Tubers in any way...

So, to start with, here's a video entitled: Rush Limbaugh Morning Update 01.29.2008
and is from Limbaugh's webcam.

As usual, Limbaugh is pounding on Clinton (just like Sean Hannity does with his "Stop Hilary Express.") Now - don't get me wrong - I have no intention of voting for Hilary Clinton either. I'm a Republican. But that doesn't change the fact that I really dislike Limbaugh. You'll notice he takes some shots at Hilary's gender, which annoys me.

Anyway, it's all about the "Uncivil War" - a new term Limbaugh has coined for what's going on in the Democratic party vs Clinton and Obama, and of course he'll pound that catch phrase from here to eternity. (And ignore the Uncivil War going on between the Republicans with McCain and Romney. Well, that's because he's on Romney's side. As well he should be, as McCain, while serving as a Republican, is most definitely a Democrat in all his views.)



No comments: